View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 05:32 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Caitlin De Ville, I like all of her music.

Alizee's brother posted some music last year that he had made into a video of the Little Capo beach on Corsica. Someone posted it on Alizee America. I enjoyed the music and the video, but have lost it and can't remember it's title. The Music is posted on You Tube, but not remembering the name of it, I can't find it. Can anyone help me?
I think he made 2 videos at that beach, but I'm sure I know the one you are talking about and it's one I really enjoyed. He posted it on Vimeo under the title "Little Capo X Yogalifornia", but it looks like it's been removed. So far I've just found an unedited video I have which I can edit it send it to you but I'm still looking to see if I have the edited one somewhere else.

I can't remember the name of the song. I know we discussed it in a thread. It will be easy enough to take some of the lyrics and do a song search that way, but I'm still on the chase at this point.

Edit:

Here is the original video if you want to download it from my drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

Looks like the name of the original song was 'Where I want to be' by Lilywood and the Prick.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-03-2017 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts