View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:13 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Appreciate your concern and i know just trying to be helpful so don't take my elongated reply as any kinda put down to you personally - just like to cover all my bases .

I doubt there are many words if any mis-spelled or that is the problem with 'em , if so point a few out . More the problem i see is either they can't comprehend English very well or more than likely they're so used to reading half a sentence they can't handle reading full paragraphs . In which case re-reading it would help but people online have no patience to read , which is funny . After all you seemed to understand it and not just give up after a few sentences , as i see by your reply you made it all the way to the end . I do use Firefox and i would never use a spell checker as i feel i don't need one and my spelling is excellent . The only things that could be considered mis-spelled are abbreviations everyone on the net uses . Highly doubtful those 3-4 words which are abbreviated or slang would cause my rant to be incomprehensible .

As for run on sentences and sentence structure , this isn't English class nor am i her to teach people how to read . I prefer to be cryptic to those who lack understanding it lessens the amount of replying i'd feel i have to do when they misconstrue things . Which is the norm here to read into things then go wild with imagination like happens with 'em in Ali subjects all the time . Happens to me too even though i go out of my way to be elaborate .
Is this real life? No offense, but your grammar is quite atrocious.

Anyway, I got a little bit out of your first diatribe, and I will say this. Those Youtube girls are getting most of those haul products for free. Just because someone might be more spoiled than Alizee, doesn't mean that Alizee isn't spoiled. She has a Rolex and a Birkin bag. NOBODY that can't pay their bills buys things like that. I mean it is awesome that she can afford that kind of lifestyle, but I think it's made her a little lazy.

Also, she has a very young, impressionable daughter. I just don't understand what kind of point she is trying to prove with all the tats. Especially this newest gun toting, tatted Snow White.