View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 02:57 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
We can be happy she found ever someone, who wants to work with her. I don't care about the history of Obisbo's success. Like Lefty said, his experiences can be usefull. And cause he has his hands in the whole album, maybe it's only positive. Better than to have for each song another "team". We can see he was by the Blonde clip recording, and it seems he wanted to make everything perfect as possible.

If the Blonde clip wouldn't have so many views from the beginning, plus now the 1 milion views after month and some days, I think maybe now we would have not a scheduled tour and tickets in hands.

Simply believe or not, I think after Psychédélices it's finally a little bigger succes.
Sadly, I have to agree with this. Let's face it, 5 was basically a failure yet again. If not for DALS, Alizee would be ancient history in the media. I think it's great that she's got such good friends willing to do this for her. She's got Pascal who composed all of the songs, and is also doing vocal backing. Then you've got Zazie who wrote the lyrics to 3 songs. Pascal is basically the new Mylene.

I love Pascal's music and I don't care that he's a "has-been" in France. He's got a ton of valuable experience and connections.