View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 03:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I really don't think the dislikes are from Alizee haters. I would think people who don't like her wouldn't want to waste their time checking out her music. I think it's more likely it's new fans she gained from DALS who weren't familiar with her music. They decided to check out this song and weren't happy with it which I think isn't that much to worry about. I think Alcaline is a much better song and will do better and hopefully there will be more of the same on this album.

Going off topic for a minute. The mention of her possibly being pregnant got me thinking about her "family" situation and her trip to New York. . I still find it hard to believe that she would go there at that time of year considering the winter they were having for a vacation,. I thought it was more likely it might have something to do with the album. When she came out with Blonde and that dress with the picture of NY times square on it, it made me think it was more likely that she has or maybe had ideas to use scenes from there in the video, but maybe the cold forced her to reconsider.

But now thinking more about her family situation, now that she's apparently in a relationship with Gregoire, maybe she came over to this country to take care of the fact that at least in this country, she is still considered married to Jeremy. I'm not that familiar with marital laws. If she was married in Vegas, could she get a divorce or get the marriage annuled in New York?