View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
They say Disney is the happiest place on earth
Disneyworld really is if you do it right , ive never had a bad time there and its my favorite place in the world .
Been there alot and they only made few mistakes , one time they put me on the wrong side of the resort as i wanted
the castle view and they put me on the lake side - well they upgraded me for free from a 600 a night room to a suite which was 1500 a night . Then one time i wanted to go para-sailing but they had over booked - i forget what they did for me to make up for it but it was like wow , this kind of thing just doesn't happen anywhere else . Now the room i complained about but the para problem i didn't say anything and they gave me a free something . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I think Disney World is the largest Disney park, a must-see for someone who loves Disney. And I wouldn't be surprised if they got free admission.
Yes DisneyWorld in Florida is the largest as it has more land than DisneyLand California the original . Also i'd agree a must see for any Disney fan or if you have kids to bring . To them Mickey and Cindyrelly is real so its just amazing to see through those eyes . I'd recommend going to anyone for a holiday as it really is the happiest place on earth .

I'd guess the work with Disney lately and over the years has ensured her lots of free stuff but everyone pays the mouse , seriousilly i thought the same thing that they get in for free for sure . I'm pretty sure they gave her the key to Disneyparis which i believe means free admission for life .

Question is where did they stay ? As for how much did the room they stay in cost , last i had looked the best suites at the top resorts in Disney were like 10-15 grand a night . That is probably another freebie , Disney does usually take great care of it's guests .

So if we can raise like 25 grand to cover her and guest flight and room it maybe possible to fly her there for the weekend and do a fan meeting for a few hours ? Count me in ^..^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm betting she wished she came last year when the Euro was trading at $1.36 vs today at $1.05. $250 a night room at Disney is 238€ vs 184€ last year.
ALS i dont mean to sound insulting at all here so please dont take it that way - 250 a night at Disney isn't where she would stay and to anyone who does go there it's well worth spending the extra - id recommend double that at the least to get a good room . Reason being . . you're at this cement park walking all day last thing you want to do is have to take cars and buses or in Disneyworld some cases boats back to your hotel . So you stay at one of the main 4 resorts connected to the monorail - see this way when you get done walking all day you get on a train ( monorail ) right outside Disneyworld/Epcot and ride it right to your resorts door , elevator up to your room and your home watching fireworks over Disneyworld and the lake from your balcony .

The view alone having Cinderellas castle outside your balcony is worth the cost . My favorite resort is the Contemporary which is A frame and the monorail goes right through it . Also they are the only one you can parasail at . .

500 a night is what i'd say the average knowledgeable person would spend , now Alizée i'd guess would stay a week or so in one of the main resorts but on the top floor which isn't even called that i forget how they label it . Top floor ( 2nd down ) is where the 1000-1500 ( 10 years ago ) a night suites are , the top top floor is uhmm like these celebrity or character named multiple room homes with everything imaginable and servants galore . Your own Mickey Mouse , spa , pool , chef , Cinderella and so on . Btw those rooms/suites are 10-15 grand a night . O k so after a week in a resort i'd guess on some of the off days as not to be bothered as much by the hordes of people that they stayed in Cinderellas castle , which last i looked was like and i'm guessing some here on prices its been ten years or so since i was last there - 5 grand a night i think was the castle price which is a newish thing to even be able to stay there . Used to be just a walk through and you could have breakfast with all the Disney Princesses and some other main characters upstairs too . Which was always my favorite part going there , all the resorts have similar the characters walk around during breakfast/meals for photo ops but at Cinderellas Castle is most special .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-05-2015 at 01:27 AM..