View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:44 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I remember hearing stories of Alizee not getting along with some band, but I thought that had to do with her Mexico tour. Anyways this is an interesting story. Of course as beautiful as she is, it's not surprising some one would try and take advantage of her and if one particular low life couldn't, might try to smear her name.

Also as far as her getting back to song later, I saw that in the interview and it gave me some hope, but I wonder how far down the road that would be?

Thanks for posting.
As I understand the kerfuffle in Mexico was with her husband, Jeremy Chatelaine. The marriage was coming apart. He managed the tour, and the band got caught in the middle. Alizee might have roughed them up to strike at Jeremy. If not for the disintegrating marriage, I doubt she would have been at odds with the band.

The performance in Mexico didn't appear to be going well either. She appeared to me as being unwell. I thought she had the flu or something. Her voice seemed off and her movements seemed irregular. That might have been a technical problem in the sound equipment because the people in Mexico fell in love with her. I don't think she has ever been back, but she seems to have quite a few ardent fans in Mexico even to this day. I often wonder why she hasn't worked that market more diligently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pXsTE7RPg

Even though she doesn't speak English, I think she could have done really well in the USA. I wish she had given it a shot. If she tried to make it in the USA today, I don't think she would succeed.

Last edited by Shepherd; 10-18-2017 at 10:54 PM..