View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I agree with this.

Of course I understand the sentiment in the thread title but I prefer to see Alizee's career as 'evolving' rather than simply taking a nose-dive following the marriage and the split with MF/LB. We can all speculate as to the reasons for that turning point and I'm sure we all have our preferred version of events. I have mine, I'm happy with it, and everything I've seen or read about her since that time has only served to confirm it. I may be deluded but I'm happy. Ergo, thinking about Alizee makes me happy.
I, too, agree that nothing went wrong as the title suggests. That's another thing I agree with... when someone evolves or makes career decisions it doesn't mean something went wrong simply because you didn't like it. Some people act as if they represent the entire fan base as Alizée's critic; like something is bad or wrong because they didn't like it.... I like all of Alizée's music and I don't think anything is wrong with it. Just because she didn't go diamond doesn't mean shes a failure.