View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 05:06 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Stop asking about the thumbs down! Jeeze, he's probably referencing the fact that we should NOT do this on our own. Also, I think it is very possible she would release a mv compilation. Mf did it quite a few times, I think thrice on vhs and once on dvd. And since the majority of Alizée's mv's are from the earliest cd's, those that performed best in France, it is highly probable it would make a good amount of money. Problem is, her older ones are probably still owned by Polydor/Universal, as the new one (and whatever other mv's are released herafter for UEdS) are/will be owned by Institubes. But a dvd of the NLY mv and a slideshow would still be worth a purchase. A great way to subtly spread the word of her, like doc said at a party, or maybe even a school French class. Speaking of which, is anybody here actually in a French class at school? You could use the En Concert dvd as an end of the year celebration. I would have, but I took French in 6th grade, and learned of Alizée after I finished school.