Thread: Eden, Eden
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:21 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

An absolutely beautiful song! Right up there with Par Les Paupières. And I think its a great start to the album. The calm before the storm. The whole album is just great and I don't know that I would change the order at all as it all is made to fit in the way it is on the album, telling a story from start to finish.

To me, the song is very calming, relaxing, beautiful, and even happy. Like a song/story of new beginnings. A fresh start. A new day.

Like every other song, I love every part of the song. But I especially like this song because of its beauty. When having to choose a favorite for the favorite song poll thread, it was between this song and Grand Central. I went with Grand Central because I will listen to it a little more and other reasons but I won't go into analysis and how I like Grand Central here on Eden Eden's time .

I enjoy electronic music so the electronic part of the song I enjoy a lot. I love the piano a lot in the song too. I love how all the instruments being played come together and create this one wonderful song/world. Beautiful is all I can really think of to describe it. And her voice is just wonderful too, and of course beautiful. I can listen to this song anytime.

This is definately one of her most beautiful songs. Very calming and relaxing to me. This song literally put me to sleep a few times actually!