Thread: Limelight
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 08:18 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

1)What this song means to you.

Stage fright - Alizée has always said that she's shy on stage, although she LOVES to perform. For me personally it just reminds me of being the center of attention; whether giving a presentation on something or otherwise - you're in the "limelight" and you try to do your best in spite of your fears.

2)What do you feel about this song.

It makes me feel confident when I'm about to do something that I would normally be afraid to do.

3)What you like/don't like, and why.

I didn't like this song the first time I heard it because I felt that it was lyrically weak. But when I got new speakers and heard it again at a high volume, the instrumentals blew me away. I was really impressed by how addictive this song can be.

4)How good it is from a musical standpoint.

See number 3.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
This is by far my favorite song by Alizée. When I burn UEDS and cranked it,,,my speakers were so close to the CD changer it made the stereo skip,,,,so I move my speakers further away from the console,,,, still skipped {only time my stereo ever skipped before} It remind me of price one must pay to be in the Limelight. And I cross paralell my life with leaving NYC. And I needed to leave the cold behind me in the rear view mirror too. Bye Bye Cleveland I loved you so but I had to let you go.... Best baseline I have ever heard.
Wait are you talking about Limelight or Les Collines?

Last edited by Rictor; 06-25-2010 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts