View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:26 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Here is episode four again plus six.

1st thank you for watching and the help researching , ive had limited time to be online as of late things are hectic -
Unfortunately both those parts you linked are only a couple minutes long , they should be about an hour and twenty or so . . as all the videos are about an hour and some minutes besides part 1 i think is around two hours long .

i wish i'd saved all these but i didn't think about it til too late , sadly i just heard another friend of a friend has
cancer and im sure they are rushing them into chemo-radiation w/e . . . not sure me even telling them about this
would help as when you tell people there are natural cures they are just in utter disbelief but watching this series i
have no doubt would change anyones mind on the subject and most importantly give them hope that cancer isn't a death sentence . and is something to get second opinions on and do research before jumping into the pharma-cut burn methods .

i'll definitely be buying these dvd's once i have the funds , money is tight right now.

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-29-2017 at 09:33 PM..