View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 04:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Yes this is a whole new type of invasion and I believe a well planned one at that. I'm sure much of France doesn't even realize what is going on and even if it suddenly dawned on them, I'm sure it's too late to do anything about it. They didn't even have a choice in this matter and they took in hundreds of thousands of refugees, many from the Middle East, while many rich countries in the Middle East took in none.

I do think this is what the leaders of the European Union want though. One of the reasons for creating the European Union was in the hope it would stop wars from happeniing. One thing that led to WW2 was great depression in our country that led to the econmic collapse in Germany which led to the rise of Hitler. The E.U. feels if everyone is on the same currency there's less chance for a repeat of that. But slowly the E.U. is becoming a very powerfult entity. They threatened other countries with sanctions if they didn't allow in refugees, but luckily for them, so far they've resisted. It could just be a matter time before this financial pressure takes a toll on them and they too will allow in hordes of refugees that will ruin their cultures.

Like I said, I beleive the E.U. wants what is going on in France and Germany and other countiries . The more you divide the people of those countries, though you may have more turmoil within those countrries, you are less like to have wars between those countries. They don't care about the rapes or the molestations. They just want to make sure they maintain control.

I think what is happening in France and Germany could've very well happened in this country if we didn't have the leadership change at the top that we did. Obama was all in favor of letting more refugees in and if Hillary was elected she would've owed him some favors for endorsing her and that revolving door would've kept spinning.

I think this topic can very easily go off in directions we don't want it to in here and though there's a lot more I'd like to say, I think I'll call it quits for now. However if anyone wants to take it to the next level, I often discuss this on my FB page which is undere my real name and I usually don't pull any punches there.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-03-2017 at 05:00 AM..