View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 09:46 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Hello AlizéeSuperFanFIN and welcome to the forum.

Your English is very good. I had no problem understanding what you are saying. There are a few grammar errors here and there, but even native English speakers make errors with grammar. Just keep practicing and you will be an expert in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
I'm in an Incredible situation, which I never thought I would encounter, but it seems that in the case Alizée this is a pretty standard day! However, I believe that I am in this Madness fairly high up, even though I really do not typically the kind of...
You have a great story and you got bit hard by the Lili Bug!

I understand how Alizee sets the bar very high for women. I watched JEAM for the first time in 2006 and was instantly mesmerized. For me, it was her eyes that caught my attention first, with her smile a close second. There is something magical about her appearance that kept me coming back again and again. Unfortunately, there is only one of her and she's happily married to that lucky guy Gregoire, but as long as she is happy, I'm happy.

I think Alizee defined for me what I find beautiful about a woman. Not just her incredible looks, but her charisma, personality and character all rolled up into one little package. At first I did not even want to know much about her personally because I was afraid of being disappointed. Even though she came from a modest background, sudden fame and fortune can do things to a person. But once I allowed myself to take that chance and learn what I could about her, it just made me even more of a fan.

Besides En Concert, what are some of your favorite Alizee videos? Have you seen any of her interviews, or her performances in Les Enfoires?