View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 03:14 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
...Now depending upon what version of Alizée 101 you've read, Alizée knew of the general sexual meaning of some of these song, but it's been said Jeremy came along and explained to her the deeper meanings of a song such as this interpretation of jam and this was "one" thing that led to her decision to leave MF. I have no idea if that's true, but it would kind of explain what seemed to be a sudden decision to leave MF when it was rumored Amelie would be the next single....
We don't know what pushed her over the edge with regards to leaving Mylene, however, she has stated that she did not know "all" the double meanings at the time, and that Jeremy did give her a more complete perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
...As I mentioned in another thread, I've spoken in person with RMJ when I met him a couple times in Europe. I have issues with him but he is very knowledgeable about Alizée. He was of the opinion that she was upset with MF and one of the reasons for the long absence after the concerts, was that she was actually under contract to do 3 albums with MF and the only way to get out of it was to wait so many years..
This is my understanding as well that she may have had to wait for this reason. However, I believe it was the record company, not Mylene, who's contract required the wait.

Last edited by Rev; 12-31-2015 at 09:42 PM..