View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 06:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's amazing so many articles in a short time. Thanks for sharing!

In the 5th one down, Alizée speaks of her divorce from Jeremy;

"It was very complicated to explain it to Annily

For a very long time, Alizée, however, remained marked by their romance. As she explained on MFM Radio, a few years ago, she had a very bad experience of her breakup with Jérémy Chatelain, as a mother and as a woman. “ It was the hardest time I had to live as a mom , she admitted. It was very complicated to explain to Annily that despite this separation, her father and I would always be there for her and the 'would still love so much '. If she lives in Ajaccio with her mother and her stepfather Grégoire Lyonnet , Annily remains very close to her father and does not hesitate to visit him, in mainland France, whenever she has the opportunity. This first divorce was therefore a difficult step for Alizée … but undoubtedly necessary."

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In the 5th one down, Alizée speaks of her divorce from Jeremy;

"It was very complicated to explain it to Annily

For a very long time, Alizée, however, remained marked by their romance. As she explained on MFM Radio, a few years ago, she had a very bad experience of her breakup with Jérémy Chatelain, as a mother and as a woman. “ It was the hardest time I had to live as a mom , she admitted. It was very complicated to explain to Annily that despite this separation, her father and I would always be there for her and the 'would still love so much '. If she lives in Ajaccio with her mother and her stepfather Grégoire Lyonnet , Annily remains very close to her father and does not hesitate to visit him, in mainland France, whenever she has the opportunity. This first divorce was therefore a difficult step for Alizée … but undoubtedly necessary."
A few quotes from the fourth one up;

"They were different times. Those in which FHM was allowed to include, back in 2001, a 17-year-old girl among the 100 most desired women in the world.

The artist maintained her good-natured electronic style, but the three-year hiatus had been definitive and her star would never shine like before.

More than 20 years after her dazzling rise to fame, Alizée retains her beauty and angelic appearance intact. Of course, she has filled her body with tattoos, many of them linked to classic animation.

Alizée continues to hold a special place in the hearts of many fans."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-22-2022 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts