View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 10:55 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
In terms of the 4th installment in the series, Matt Damon said that he might be part of another Bourne movie but that will be the last. I am not sure how they would expand the story farther since Tredstone got shut down, which all three series in some way revolved around characters relating to Tredstone. It's an awesome series nonetheless.
not to mention he finds out where he came from, what happened to him before the first installment, and how he got into that position. not really sure if that would matter or not, but it would be interesting to look deeper into this backstory between him and the Nikki character (played by Julia Stiles). there was a slight hint in Ultimatum that suggests they were an item before the shit hit the fan. perhaps they'd have to come up with a whole new storyline entirely to make it seem new and exciting, and of course it would have to be better than Ultimatum.

as for other movies ive seen recently, i got "live free or die hard" for christmas, and me and my family and friends had basically a drunken Die Hard/John McClane fanatical party rave. i got the unrated version, so it was just as a die hard movie should be, and not the kiddie PG-13 movie i saw in theaters. more blood and more "motherfuckers." loved it!