View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 04:31 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road
Default Her Marriage and her becoming more of a celebrity

From the first moment I discoverd her, only a couple weeks ago, I have been transfixed; I have attempted to listen and watch everything about her, from concerts, to music videos, ro interviews; I love her personality, her voice, her talent, her appearance, and her French-ness, and my adoration has no ceased- well, not much. Unfortunately, recently, I discovered a page on another Alizee discussion forum discussing her marriage in 2005. The picture attached to the article showed her and her new husband somewhere public (it looked like either a mall or an airport, but I'm not sure); I couldn't help, unfortunately, but to notice that she was wearing what looked like extremely rich attire simply there for glamour and to show her money because she could, and she also didn't act as.... light-hearted as she did before her marriage. I know this may seem very cynical or judgemental of me, but I can't help but feel that her marriage has begun in her a streak of normality as being a celebrity, moving farther into the realm of being a rich, arrogant celebrity, like most celebrities. I thought she was different, and initially she was for quite some time, and that is alot of why I like/liked her; but, now, it seems that the grips of her wealth and popularity are taking hold of her, making her more like a celebrity- arrogant and entrenched in her image and wealth. I just hope that my impression is untrue; although I fear it isn't.