View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 03:03 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that was Alizee and Jeremy in casual attire at the McCarran airport here in Las Vegas standing in line waiting to get their bags x-rayed so they could board the plane back to France. That's casual clothing my friend.. from what I have seen, she usually wears clothing like that. She likes wearing that razor blade necklace too, i've seen her alot in pictures wearing that.

The marriage certificate, I have never seen before, thanks for sharing. I live in Clark County here in Las Vegas and was always curious if this marriage certificate was for real.. now i know. Back in november 2003 I had never even heard of Alizee. I wouldn't have given her a second look if I passed her and Jeremy on the las vegas Strip, lol

Alizee is very down to earth, I don't see "celebrity" going to her head as it has done to others. Alizee comes from a tiny island in the mediterranean sea and from humble surroundings. I mean look, she personally takes the time to sign autographs for anyone who asks and is very giving of herself and time.

Alizee has the right to enjoy "celebrity", let's give her that, let her enjoy and be happy for her. Don't worry, I am positive that Alizee has family and friends who remind her that she is still just a humble girl from Ajaccio, Corsica who has been very fortunate, and that will keep her firmly grounded.

May the gentle tradewinds of Alizee keep blowing our way!