View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:11 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
So, it is our fault that the direction we've seen is because we enabled it to happen rather than sounding off what Scruffydog777 was been shouting out, that we need to be more critical so as to give her and her staff a wake-up call? I don't think that would have mattered with such a small fan following on this site.
I was not assessing culpability or pointing fingers, I was merely suggesting a fundamental reason for her actions. I agree that our criticisms would do very little: her management has already sent the message loud and clear that our opinions are worthless. It just struck me that for most of us, the lack of interaction over the past months has done very little to dampen our enthusiasm. Now, it suffices to say that emotions are running high and she is losing fans left and right, for reasons that, perhaps, she had nothing to do with. So, I was not saying it was our fault (frankly, I don't think anything can be done about "spoiling her"), I was just hoping that when she finally does get a taste of consequence, she will be adaptable enough to do what is necessary to bolster/salvage her career.