View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 06:58 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
What would you like?

Also, eventually, I will have to find a higher resolution way to post the spreadsheet. What is the best general image hosting platform out there (one that does not do abusive stuff with ads)?
The last time I made any kind of spreadsheet was about 25 years ago in a class, so I'm don't remember much about how it's done. I was thinking a weekly average of the daily deltas from that week, and maybe something else but I'm not sure what that would be yet. (I'm confused myself!)

I use Imageshack, and I don't see any ads but I also use an adblocker so that may be why. Then I post the 'direct link' to my images and it only posts the images.

A few possibilities... You could make an image of just the deltas leaving out the daily figures to have more space, and if you are able to do something with averages, that could be a separate report as well? I don't mean to tell you what to do or how to do it though. I appreciate all your help in making sense of the raw data.

If you don't mind I could copy your image links and display them in post 1 also.

Her daily gains have been impressive to me so far. I hope she is able to take advantage of it somehow.