View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 12:50 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road
Default Orgullosamente Latino Awards - VOTE

Ok guys, here's what's up:

I have been informed by Fall06 that Alizée was nominated for 4 awards in Mexico. Similar to the Lunas Del Auditorio award she got before.

In order for her to win, she must recieve votes. She is a little behind right now, but we figure that if we get some people from here to start voting that she may catch up. If we can do work on Radio Atlantis, then I'm sure we can at least put a dent in this.

So, here is the link to the site where you must register to vote. Do keep in mind though, it is all in spanish (even the registration). I don't know much spanish at all and I made it through this so I'm sure you guys can . It does ask a lot of questions for the registration though. You can BS most of it though. I put a fake name and a phone number that doesn't work and it still allowed me to register lol.

http://www.orgullosamentelatino.com/

Here is something that may help some with the registration process.
I put a fake name, different age, and different city. The only thing that really has to be "real" is your e-mail address. And I used one of my spare, fake e-mail addresses lol.
Attachment 1041

Now all you've got to do is vote. HOWEVER, I am unsure if you can vote multiple times or not though. I am unsure if that is once daily, hourly, etc. If it is only once, then you can always keep making different accounts as different fake people. That would take quite a while though as the key is to have different e-mail addresses. Hopefully we are allowed to vote multiple times with an account. As time moves on we should know more. For now, just register and get your vote in .

You can find and vote for Alizée in each of these categories: The first category of "Solista latina del año" (Latin soloist of the year), "Canción latina del año" (Latin song of the year), "Disco latino del año" (Latin disc of the year), and "Video latino del año" (Latin video of the year).

If anyone has problems or questions please post them here. Also, if anyone knows anything more on this than I, please post. I am only creating this thread as Fall06 has asked me too. I am just a friendly messenger .

So go now and vote!!!

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 10-31-2012 at 05:47 PM..