View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
When I first seen this thread, I was just like, "Oh great!" lol. I say this because when my friends and I would play this game (usually on bus trips) it would get rather gruesome and sick... Like, it would be things like "Would you rather get your balls frozen off or melted off by lava?"... Yeah, sick. And that is one of the lesser sick ones lol. I will try to keep it away from that though lol.

Hmm... Grizzly bear!!! Yeah, you could ride the tiger around and all that but the bear would be way more fun (I think). He'd be like my sidekick or my best pal. We'd pull pranks on people, go places together, he'd get me into and out of a lot of trouble too . We'd be an awesome team . It would be awesome! AWESOME!

Next.

Would you rather give up driving ever again to be able to run, jog, and/or sprint forever (with no consequenses such as profuse sweating, fatigue, cramps, etc.)
or
keep being able to drive but never be able to move much faster than a walk when on foot?
God damn this thread is AWSOME!!!!

Okay me next me next. Would you rather take a punch to the face or to the nuts by Rampage Jackson or Mike Tyson. You can chose from both face and the nuts.

(if some of you who don't know who Rampage Jackson is he's a profesinal MMA fighter or you might of seen him play as BA in The A-team)

(Oh shit I almost forgot to anwser the question. I'd rather run and all that and lose weight and stay fit.)

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494

Last edited by Marquis<3Alizée; 08-28-2010 at 03:58 PM..