View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 11:03 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You, BamaGirl !

Thank You; BamaGirl !
I have heard Nothing yet; but I hope President Macron has the email and has taken it back to France for Consideration and to transmit it to the proper authorities.
The Grand master of the order is the President himself; It is Headed by a retired General ( I guess set up that way by Napoleon ) who is currently Benoit Puga and a civilian Secretary-Genral, currently Luc Fons .
Alizee could become a Chevalier ( or Knight ) of the Order.
If she got it; Annilly would be eligible to attend Elite boarding schools of the order reserved for daughters of the members of the order.
Somewhere I previously found how you are nominated; but i temporarily have miss-placed it ! Ha!
I think I read where the Provincial Governors could nominate a person , too, so she could be nominated from the Province of Corsica by it's Governor !
Under Media You might like my Alizee belongs in the Louvre ! This is about the Louvre, the sights in Paris, and ordering food in a Parisian Cafe ( If I ever make it there ! )
Also you might like my story about the Fairy Coin which is somewhere under Thanksgiving Fables about the Fairies. i intended to write more; but alas I have temporarily run out of stories !
I also wrote a Fairy fable, Story, History about why we like Alizee so much; which actually is based on some history.
I only list these in case you missed them.

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-02-2022 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: more info