View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 03:39 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Although the site may still lack funding, some of us already do donate what we can... it is pretty presumptuous of you to say that we don't.
I didn't mean for it to look like I said you or anybody else haven't donated to the site. I'll specify.

You, Aaronius, Scruffy and Brian are over in the Les Enfoire 2012 DVD thread pooling money together right now. I have no problem with that, but you are the same guys (excluding Scruffy) who complain here and in the suggestion thread. You most of all.

I understand that a donation to the site isn't gonna yield any visible results which is why few people want to and they'd rather buy merchandise. I mention Scruffy because he is able to organize and bring in lots of money for a common cause. He and I believe the site is very important and he could do something about it. If people really wanted change to this site they could pool together a large amount and know that it would have a specific purpose. But instead you guys are off getting Les Enfoire DVD's which are in my opinion completely irrelevant in comparison to this site itself.

My point is don't be in here complaining about changes that require money when you are in another thread buying plastic.