View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
The most viewed video of a user on this site (that I know of, and when it comes to official videos) is one particular user's vid of Ella, Elle L'a. I won't say the user's name, they have a different name here. But it has quite a few million views. I am sure this person has Alizee Officiel under their subscribed channels.
If you have 100 subscriptions, few people will look at all of them.

But I was referring to something else. There's a module that you can enable for your page which shows you a list of up to 16 featured channels.

On my channel I have a section that says "Other Channels That I Like - please take a look !" The title for it is customizable. I could have used for example "Please take a look at Alizée's channel" and only put her channel in that list. If you put it as the only featured channel it will get noticed more often than when you just put it among many others. I've only put it third on my list since I frankly like other channels more.

To add something more, it's unbelievable that some stupid videos with a kid biting his or another one's finger was among the most viewed videos last year (if I remember correctly). What is needed is one person with a very popular that is popular especially for other videos (let's say you add tons of football videos daily and you've got lots of subscribers and people who comment on your channel every day). If the channel owner would feature only Alizée's channel there, it would surely get her many views. And her channel should better have a large viewable content, or else people will not want to visit it regularly for only 1 or 2 videos (how many does she have now ? 2 songs ?)

Last edited by Lucian_RO; 05-28-2010 at 02:29 PM..