View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 08:11 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Seeing how we are discussing the MF/Alizée partnership for lack of a better word, for those who are relatively new to Alizée 101, there was a rumor after Psych came out that there was a line on one of the songs that was sort of a snub directed at MF. I have no idea there's any truth to it or what song they are talking about. I never really cared to look into it. But as close as these 2 were for over 3 years, I don't know if they've ever gotten together even in a social manner since. If they have, it's been few and far between.

EDIT:

For those who haven't heard of this rumor before, this is from Alizee forum where apparently Orion did a translation of a magazine article and this is part of what it said.
"......We will first be able to state that Alizee has really integrated the marketing concepts that her ex-spiritual mother inculcated in her, because the secret about the new album was almost completely sealed for three years, with just what was needed to calm down the breeze to create a buzz at the end of the ride: rumours of there being difficulties for the Alizee-Chatelain couple to sign on to a record company, conjecture about

a false rivalry between Mylene and Alizee and about a hypothetical song insulting Farmer Idealiser, some lines being available on the Internet but quickly banned under penalty of arrest, an official denial on the little one........"

Now I'd like to point out it says 'false' rivalry and and a 'hypothetical' song insulting Farmer which means in their eyes they were just rumors, but I'm just trying to prove my point that those rumors were out there.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/content....7-12&langid=16

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-02-2016 at 12:09 AM..