View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 01:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I think it doesn't even need debating...

That je-ne-sais-quoi as you said it so well, resulted I believe from an extraordinary chain of events that culminated when coincidences created a nexus of perfection at the meeting point of Mylène Farmer's genius , Alizée Jacotey's talent and Laurent Boutonnat's music
I often referred to the combination of Alizée, MF and LB as a dream team. I'm not sure if Europeans are familiar with that term so it's when you take all the top players in a league, i.e. basketball, hockey and put them on one team to play against maybe teams from another country. It's usually an unbeatable combination.

Now that hasn't always worked out, sometimes because of egos, personality conflicts or just the fact they're not used to playing with one another. But with the three of them, it was a perfect fit. The great music of Boutonnant, the lyrics of Farmer and beautiful voice of Alizée and her incredible charm and dancing and it was also the great managing/directing skills of I have to feel it was both MF and LB to put this all together in a manner we'll never forget.