View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 11:57 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Yes; You are Correct CleverCowboy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
While Alizee fits the bill of who I would find physically attractive, her personality is what sets her apart from the others. Looks might fade with age, but personality endures throughout the years.
Yes, You are Correct , CleverCowboy ! What sets Alizee apart from many other Performers is her Personality ! In addition to her Talents of Dancing and Singing; She has a kind of 'Goodness' for lack of a better world which comes out in her Performances. She is Not Fake ! She actually is a Nice Person who enjoys doing her performances ! She is like an Angel ( hoping I do not set her on too high of a Pedestal ) and who could resist an Angel ? Plus she is intelligent; and puts her Acting into the Performances of the Songs ! It is hard to describe. She evidently could follow the direction of her Directors very skillfully in the Interpretation of the Dance and Songs. I think it would be revealing if the Directors of her videos and dances and songs ever gave an interview on how it was to Direct her. I think they would say she is a Natural Talent and very easy to Direct ! Or I could escape into one of my previous stories and say that Alizee has the Magic of the Fairies coming out around her as a Native Girl of Corsica and the spell of the Fairies Magic for having saved the life of Tinker Bell, the Fairy !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaberintarou View Post
What do you think of Natalie Portman in Léon: The Professional ?
Similar facial features and haircut, clumpy shoes, lolita like character.
It's even a French movie.

I think she is very Talented and accomplished for being able to act in the movie at such an early age ! And she is Pretty and interesting. But she is Pretty in a Different way than Alizee. It is also difficult to compare them as Alizee is dancing and Singing on a stage whereas Natlie is acting in a movie.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Natalie has been mentioned a few times over the years for her resemblance to Lolita!
Natlie is playing a sort of Lolita in the movie and comes close to Alizee in her original official video of Moi... Lolita . If one could go back in time, it would be interesting to se Natlie sing her interpretation of Moi, Lolita !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-15-2022 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts