View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Today the movie was released in theaters in France.

Several videos and articles.

These links go to videos:
http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fich...media=19552366
Translation by Marguerite de Paris.

All text relevant to or by Alizée is in bold, underlined text.

There is a big gap between about the 1:35 mark and the 3:30 mark that does not include Alizée.

Recent’* Spot Mag 101 – Clochette et la Créature Légendaire

Hello and welcome to Spot Mag. The Magazine that tells you about the best spots of the moments.

This week, we’re heading to the premiere of Tinkerbell, the Legendary Creature. In our Digital Spot, the French voices of the movie, Lorie and Alizée answer to all your questions. For this show, let’s become star dust.

Today, Tinkerbell has invited me to the premiere of her last movie; Tinkerbell and the Legendary Creature.

Hi Spot Mag, this is Olympe!

Among the stars, I’ve came across the famous dancer Brahim Zaibat. What a pleasure seeing you!
47 secs :
I’m here to listen to the voice of my friends, it’s a real pleasure. I know Alizee and Lorie are on the movie, so it’s nice to be here to get to share these moment with them.

56 secs*: Justement, voici les stars de la soirée.
Here are the stars of the night!
1 mn*: Bonjour Spot Mag (Alizee et Lorie ensemble).
Hello Spot Mag (Alizee & Lorie)!
1: 01*: Alizée, tu double la Phénix, ça fait quoi de doubler un personnage de dessins animés pour la première fois*?
Alizee, you double the Phoenix, how does it feel to double a cartoon character for the first time?

1:07*: C’est vraiment cool de pouvoir être une fée, en tout cas le temps d’un dessin animé. Et qu’un personnage prenne vie avec sa propre voix c’est quand même assez incroyable.

It’s really cool to be able to become a fairy, at least for the time of a cartoon. It’s incredible to see a character become alive with its own voice.

1:20*: ‘On n’a pas le choix, il faut qu’on capture cet animal ou la vie telle qu’on la connait touchera à sa fin’.
‘We don’t have a choice, we have to capture this animal otherwise life as we know it will come to an end’.

1:26*: Lorie, tu fais la voix de Clochette depuis quelques années, qu’est-ce qui te plait dans le doublage*?*
Lorie, you have been giving your voice to Tinkerbell for years now, what do you like about the job?

Just doubling this little lady with her incredible personality is awesome. I’m trying to give the best of her character with all these different emotions. What’s interesting with Tinkerbell is the fact that she jumps from one emotion to another very quickly. In fact, she can burst out laughing and 2 seconds later start crying. So, every time is always an interesting acting training and we learn a lot doubling voices. That’s good.
1:57*
And I’ve asked to the directing team of the movie how was born the idea of ‘Grognon’, the strange and Legendary best.

2 mn: The inspiration came from my daughter. I have a fear for big dogs, and my daughter one thing she love about all is big dogs. We’ll see a neighbor walking a dog on the street, she’ll go and give a big hug to the dog. It hit me and made me realize something important, my daughter has a big heart. So, I talked to her about it. And she told me “since all the animals are my friends, why not them”. In fact, the bigger they are, the bigger they have love to give. And I told myself, that’s the sorry I wanna tell. She loves and care for the animals to all the animals that need helps. But she has to find a balance. It’s beautiful and wonderful to have a big heart but also to think with your head.
2:52 : For Thinker bell and the Legend of the Neverland, it’s about not judging a book by its cover. And so wanted to have a creature that could be seen and feel in different ways. It could be seen as mysterious, and really kind of exiting, but also little scary. Noam sees only the good about the creature while Nix sees it as a danger to Pixie Hollow.
3:34 : Merci et que l’aventure commence!
Thanks and let the adventure begin!
Allez, maintenant direction Digital Spot. Le Spot ou tu postes tes questions sur le net et les invités te répondent illico.
Place to Digital Spot! The spot on which you post your questions online and have the guests answers right away!
Et cette semaine dans Digital Spot, ce sont les voix françaises de Clochette et la Créature Légendaire qui répondent à toutes vos questions.
This week on Digital Spot, French voices of Tinkerbell and the Legendary Creature answer to all your questions.

Bonjour Spot Mag*!
Hello Spot Mag*!

Si vous aviez des ailes comme la Fée Clochette, ou iriez-vous (Fabien)*?
If you had wing like the fairy Tinkerbell, where would you go? - Fabien

3:45 En tout cas, si on pouvait volez, ça serait très pratique pour se déplacer. On pourrait aller au soleil plus rapidement, à la plage surtout pour se reposer quelques heures, quelques jours et revenir assez vite.
Well, it would be very convenient to be able to fly for transportation. We could go to the sun, to the beach and rest for few hours, or days and come back pretty quick.

4:00 Et moi, ce serait rentrer plus vite chez moi en Corse quand je travaille. J’habite en Corse et c’est vrai qu’à chaque fois je dois prendre l’avion, venir travailler à et repartir. Et si je pouvais juste partir le matin à Paris et revenir le soir voir ma fille, je pense que je ferais ça.

For me, it would be to go back home in Corsica after work. I live in Corsica, and it’s a bit of a challenge to come to work in Paris. Every time, I have to take the plane to go to work and home. If I could just go to Paris in the morning and come back home at night to see my daughter, I would do that.

4:19 Quelle chanson chantez-vous sous la douche*? Est-ce que vous pouvez nous la chanter*?

What song do you sing while taking a shower? Can you sing it for us?
Alors moi je ne chante pas du tout sous la douche. Je ne sais pas si tu chantes, mais moi, je ne chante pas sous la douche.

Well, I don’t sing at all under the shower. Lorie, I don’t know if you do, but I don’t.

4:28 Ouais, non, pareil. Très souvent à la douche c’est je suis en retard. Hopla, je me dépêche … C’est en mode rapide…

Um, I don’t either. Often, I’m in a rush when I get to the shower. I have to go fast…

4:38 Si vous pouviez-vous habiller avec des feuilles d’arbre le feriez-vous*(Nicolas)?
If you could dress up with tree leaves, would you do it? – Nicolas.

Nicolas, la question est un peu bizarre.
4:43 Nicolas, your question is a little weird.

Bah, pour la vie de tous les jours, ça ne va pas être très pratique pour aller faire ses courses.
For every day’s activities it might not be so easy.

4:49 Oui, et puis, pour l’hiver c’est un peu froid.
Yes, and for winter it might be too cold.

Non, non, franchement non.
No, no, honestly no.

Quelle est la plus belle preuve d’amitié qu’on vous ai faite (Samuel)*?
What’s the best friendship proof someone ever gave you? - Samuel

Moi, mes amis c’est tous les jours qu’ils me montrent des preuves d’amitié. Mes amis, je les ai depuis des dizaines d’années. Depuis que je suis toute petite. Je sais qu’ils étaient là avant, qu’ils sont là maintenant et qu’ils seront là après. Ils ne sont pas là parce que je suis Lorie. On partage les bons moments comme les moins bons. Après tout c’est ça les amis.
For me friendship is every day and they prove it to me daily. Mostly, I have my friends over 10 years. Since I was a kid. I know they were here, they are here now and they’ll be here after. They are not here because I’m famous. We share good moments and hard ones. After all, that’s friendship!

5:20 Moi je dirais leurs fidélités est la plus belle preuve d’amitié.

I would say their fidelities are the best proof of friendship.

Merci les filles!
Thanks girls!
Au revoir Spot Mag*!
Goodbye Spot Mag*!