View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Came across this recently while having a nose round past NRJ awards videos...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lBlLWJnXkUw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

And was surprised to spot Alizée at 1:40... more importantly, who's the lucky bastard who gets to sit next to her?

Does anyone know what this award for Mylene was for. Was she still performing while she was managing Alizée's career, or did this award have something to do with the music she wrote for Lily?

EDIT: Well I think I might have found a possible reason for the award. I found this in Wikipedia,

At the end of 2001, and seventeen years into her career, Universal issued Farmer's first greatest hits collection: Les Mots whose title track and lead single, a duet with Seal, became an enormous hit. The music video of the song was the first one directed by Laurent Boutonnat since "Beyond My Control", and borrowed many influences from art. Les Mots was the Nº1 selling album of 2001 and 2002, and remains the best selling greatest hits album in France with more than 1.5 million sold. The album also featured the new tracks and singles, including Top 10 hits "C'est une belle journée" and "Pardonne-moi".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-25-2011 at 09:07 PM..