View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well her original style was beautiful music, beautiful dancing and an incredibly beautiful woman. We haven't seen all of those combined since 2003. With Blonde, the main song was mediocre. The beauty was far from what it could have been because of what she wore. The dancing we've been longing to see her do was rendered useless, because of how she appeared on stage with her outfits.

My views on certain subjects haven't changed one bit, but still I see on occasion, her incredibly beautiful dancing; on other occasions, I see her incredibly beautiful singing; and on numerous occasions, I see her incredible physical beauty; and on every ocassion, I see her incredible inner beauty.

On this last album, I think Pascal Obispo came close to combining with her for a very good album. There is still incredible potential for her whether it be with him or someone else or Sony or some other record company.

She said something during one of the shows she was on that was aired in December;

"Everybody has their complexes and their problems."

It shows how human she is. It shows she knows she's not perfect.

That is why I will be hanging on her every word; her every performance, because there is no other like Alizée!