View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 01:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
.........So who is her No1. fan now?
Let's do a vote.
Though I've had some major cough, cough, differences with him, I'd have to say RMJ merits some consideration. I think he's been around longer than me and has probably gone to more of her events than anyone else I know of.

Some of the great pictures you've seen over the years taken by fans at events have been from him. I met him a couple of times, once in Lyon I think it was, the other in Paris. We went to the Les Enfoires shows and went out afterward for a couple of drinks and discussed all things Alizee.

Usually at these shows, they wont allow professional looking cameras in. Well back then to get a good seat, you had to get there like 7 hours or more before the show, in the winter. So everyone would have a big bag of stuff like blankets and food, maybe a parka or a sleeping bag. So he would hide his camera under all this stuff going through security which would give a cursory search of bags. So he'd get his camera in and get some great pictures.

If you look up Alizee on Wikipedia, you'll see a picture of her and if you click on the picture, you'll see they credit Ronny Martin Junnilainen (RMJ).

When I went to Ajaccio back in 2013 I think it was. I had mentioned it in the Alizee forum. Well Ron sent me a map of some of her favorite hang outs. I also mentioned that I didn't want anyone to tell me where she lived because knowing myself, I know I'd be tempted to go by and maybe get a glimpse of her and I didn't want to spy on her. If I happened to bump into her on the street....fine, but I didn't want to loiter around her house.

Well Ron told me that there was a certain shop that she liked to frequent. Even knowing that, I hung out more in that area than I would of and it turns out the shop was right next to where she lived. So he was trying to indirectly tell me where she lived. I'm glad I didn't find out while I was there.

I'm sure most of the newer fans have heard of Roman. Him and RMJ met up in France one time (maybe more). If I remember it correctly, I think they went to Laurant Boutanant's property where they filmed the video for Moi Lolita.

He has a website I think called Alizee Fan Art, where you can find some interesting stuff.

Jenny too who is from Germany is (was?) a big fan. She used to post mainly in the Alizee forum but she made many posts here too. In some of the Alizee Les Enfoires videos shot by fans, if you heard someone yell out "Alizee!!!), it was usually Jenny. I met her too at some of the Les Enfoires shows.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-30-2018 at 01:43 PM..