View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I'd rather be able to teleport. You can charge money to teleport people from one place to another. Think about it, if this service were available, it would mean instead of leaving an hr or two hrs early to get to work or school, people can wake up at say 8:30, brush your teeth, shower, etc, and be at their destination instantly through teleportation by paying YOU money.

"Fevier's teleportation - the only way to travel!"

Also, I can think of a lot more applications for teleportation....but flying? Eh. Maybe it'd be FUN, but I see teleportation as a more versatile ability.

Ok my turn:

Would you rather be able to live for the next 60 years under a small stipend of money (with no chance of ever acquiring more) OR would you rather be infinitely wealthy and only be able to live for the next 20 years?
Damn that's a hard one???? I gott go with living 20 more years and be wealthy. Living for the next 60 years would suck ass watching all my friends and family pass away.

Okay now my turn. Would you rather date a girl who's ugly, lots of money, great personality, and had a nice smile or would you date a bombshell with a huge chest, nice ass, lots of money, and has a ignorant perspective on life? Oh yeah she also hates Alizée!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494