View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Recently I've been listening to A Cause de l'Automne several times in a row on occasion, trying to get ready for the new album, and thinking about what might be on it. A few days ago I was looking through some old threads and one had some print interview translations from around the time UEDS came out. I just tried to locate the thread but I'm not sure which one it was. As I was reading the things Alizée was saying in the translations, I was thinking about how she has to get behind the songs she sings (post MF/LB) and that she believes in them and puts them out there for the world, hoping they are liked by the everyone out there. I feel that must be hard to do. Now, I like hearing her sing each and every song she does. The songs from the last two albums aren't really things I'd listen to normally but since she sings them I'm fine with them. It's what she wanted to sing and so as a spell-bound fan I want to see what they are about. I feel it's unfortunate that the last two albums weren't huge successes and I think she is going to try to compromise on the next album and put out songs she is behind but also maybe trying to please a wide audience. How is that done? I don't know but I hope she pulls it off.

TL;DR A Cause de l'Automne

Quote:
Merci Alizée wrote... Well, Whatever... Amelie m'a dit
Couldn't figure out why you posted a blank post, then adjusted NoScript. I love listening to that, among many others.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2012 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Took charge of Firefox