View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 08:45 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I have not and would not share Alizee with anybody directly. If I wanted to tell a friend about her and used the words "drop dead gorgeous", he would already be envisioning his version of drop dead gorgeous based on his preferences even before seeing her. Maybe he really liked red hair on a woman.

I would not voluntarily tell a female significant other about Alizee either. Is your significant other secure about herself and your relationship? Tell her about Alizee and you will find out in a hurry. There are too many posts I have read on this forum where Alizee somehow interfered with real life relationships. I just don't get it, but it happens.

On the other hand, I don't really hide Alizee either. If anybody cared to flip through my music collection, there she is. If I was asked who my favorite celebrity was, I would answer Alizee. If I was asked who my favorite female singer was, I would answer Alizee. If I was asked who I most would like to meet, it would be Alizee.

Then most likely the question would be, "who is Alizee?"

"Well, she is a talented French singer. I've been a fan since 2006 and have followed her career since. She is easy on the eyes, has a beautiful voice, very likable, sexy but not trashy and has a big personality."

That's all I would say. If it's enough to spark any further interest on their part, then play the La Isla Bonita video and take it from there.