View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I remember there was a discussion here about that sometime ago. I can't remember the name of the thread though. Anyway, YES I would! I don't have any tattoo and I hate tattoos but, I'm going to make an exception. But, only if SHE herself put it on me. I don't care how crappy it comes out. I'll have her put it on my left chest - close to my heart!
I feel ya! ......

btw... I DO remember that thread and I was going to post this on it instead but I decided not to because last time it was brought up the thread got out of control and Aaron had to lock it... The thread, that sha'll not be named, has since been unlocked but I will leave it buried.

For some reason the discussion of Alizée and tattoo's is a borderline taboo topic in this forum so we have to be careful in some of these threads. The last thread was regarding allowing Alizée, herself, do the tattoo.. but there was no mention of getting matching tattoos for both you and Alizée!!! and only unique ones that you would both have! that would be cool!

Oh... and if she were to be the one doing the tattoo I would let her tat my willy... I don't care how painful it is.. it would be bitter sweet! lol....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-16-2012 at 01:41 AM..