View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 01:57 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I heard about this from a friend on Facebook who seemed to be very concerned that it might dampen the chances for a new album. I don't think it will. I'm sure they'll still be in other engagements here and there, so they will have other instructors too I'm sure to give them that flexibility and if there comes the opportunity for an album, he can cover while she's in Paris during the week. It's not a positive thing as far as chances for another album, but this isn't the worst news we could've received.
I doubt she'll do an new album any time soon. She didn't really do anything in the music business since the last album in 2014. She said herself a few years ago that she's not in the mood to do another album. Also she doesn't have a label or a contract so where should she do the album? Who will support her financially?

Since then she got married, she's probably planning to have another baby and to be honest the dance school sounds like a good way to settle down. If the school works well she would have her work place just around the corner, would have an income that doesn't depend on the success of albums only her loyal fans buy, and she would have enough time for her family and maybe for a new baby was well.

She prefers dancing over music, she always did. When she originally applied for "Graines de stars" she wanted to get in the show as a dancer but there weren't any places left so she became a singer instead. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she loves to be a singer but her true passion is dancing. And now with Grégoire she can make her true passion her job.

Don't get me wrong, I also want a new album, I really really want one. I will always prefer Alizée her singer. I miss her performances. All I ever wanted was a "real" Alizée concert. Myself in the audience, singing alone and screaming. I'm just trying to be realistic. And I'm happy as long she's happy.

But I wonder about something else... if Greg left DALS will he still be part of the DALS tours or not? When he took a break from the show for the first time he was only one of the professional dancers during the tour and had also some extra dances with Alizée. But now? Will DALS still agree to make him part of the tour if he quits? And if they don't... does that mean Alizée might have some free time in January to come back to the Enfoirés? Or will she now spend all her time in the dance school? Who knows...