View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:20 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
It's said that the footage for the EnConcert DVD was recorded at three different venues. The DVD is composed of snippets of all three performances mixed together, for the most part. I'm not sure if that goes for all songs. Anyway, that's why you might notice different hair and even the presence/absence of a ring on her left hand.

I think what you noticed is probably just the result of the editing.

I probably prefer the concert versions of her songs to the original. I think it's because to me it sounds more like 'the real Alizée' in the "live" versions.
I have noticed the case of the appearing/disappearing ring in En Concert and wondered what was up with that.

Much of the time I am let down by live performances. With Alizee it is different. Her voice is not as polished as the studio versions, but I get a glimpse of her real self, as you said. Her live performances are overloaded with charms!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
In this L'alize performance they cut to various audience members frequently. I have always liked this performance because she looks like she is having fun and throwing those little waves out.

I agree that this is a great performance. I'm sure you guys have figured it out by now that I am a sucker for her face scrunches. This video has a really good one at 1:07. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-10-2018 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts