View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 10:10 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77 View Post
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Anything remotely funny that's said on here should be sent to me first in case I want to steal the idea and claim it as my own. Way to pick up on that. Very intuitive. And I was still gonna.

Thanks, working on it, but jeeze-this is a very amateur operation I've got going on, and where the hell am I supposed to get material for an hour twice a month? It's harder than you'd think..and more time consuming, obviously. Be grateful for what you get
Hey, it's easy just ramble on about sun burns and some dog you saw on the side of the road, the price of ice-cream, whatever. just kidding.

maybe a Lili fact of the week (er, two week) if you need material. You know, find something in an interview or other article and just start making lists of facts about and quotes from Alizée. That should be fun to find stuff you don't know. I'm sure there are many interviews and such that I've never seen from the old days and maybe even stuff since her comeback that I never saw translated but maybe has been by now. You could request submissions of such material in fact by other members so that you don't have to do as much digging yourself.

and yes, I did move this comment from the Rubato discussion as it was not relevant there.

Merci Fanny