View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 10:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I wonder if Alizée is now officially Alizée Lyonnet. I like the sound of that. I don't think she kept her maiden name any longer, with Jeremy it was different anyway because they didn't marry in France. But with Grégoire... I bet she would be super proud and happy to call herself Madame Lyonnet.
I think she's extremely happy just to talk to someone and be able to say my husband this and my husband that.....I remember after she moved back to Ajaccio she posted so many pictures of her and Pierre Antoine (dancerman 1) going out at night and I thought she was missing out on so much that someone as beautiful as her shouldn't be missing out on. there was a big void in her life and the void is now full and it's such a joy to think she's getting as much joy out of life that she brought into our lives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'm assuming this is the church they're coming out of though I haven't verified it yet. I'm glad they had a church wedding too. After the baptism....it shows a good trend.....imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She was a beautiful bride on the other hand those have to be some of the most hideous bridesmaids dresses I have ever seen.......

Isn't that pretty typical. Isn't the bride the one who chooses the bridesmaids outfits and any bride doesn't want someone else to steal the show and it's also a good way of testing their loyalty!

Two questions remain....

When are we going to get some video and....

what would make a good wedding present????

I've been thinking about this for a while. At first I thought of maybe some food products from this country such as when I lived in Savannah, the pralines were awesome and I've thought of other great food items from different parts of the country or even other parts of Europe where many of our members are from, but as I found out recently with trying to send a gift to Chez Paulo, the time it takes to ship a gift like this, just about rules it out.

But just today, I thought of a gift. It's something I don't think they have and I think it's something they would all 3 enjoy. I don't want to tip my hand so I'll only share this idea via e-mail. I'll share my idea with Ray so those of you who want to contact him, feel free to do so or contact me at scruffydog777@gmail.com .

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-22-2016 at 04:36 PM..