View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 02:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Ray you have done a mans job sir!

I always wanna do something good like you and add to this forum, so I will try over and over again until I get it right. Just hope I'm not spamming right now though, cuz you know I don't really understand even if I feel I do.
Ray has been a real asset to this forum. He's in here just about every day with news or messages of one type or another about Alizee or things related. A couple of years ago, I saw at a time when fan interest was dropping off, his posts were keeping interest up. Admins here didn't think that there was need for another one here, but it was through my insistance, that he was made one and I think that was a great decision. He is the go to guy if you need info on Alizee.

When I was out with my injury from work a few months back, I was very active here and in FB. But now I'm back to work and I'm busier than ever with work and many other things and my time is taken up with other things such as the video I recently made ( when you're only lonely) and I'm working on another one that already has used up a lot of my time and I'm not even close to being finished. The wedding gift for Alizee took a lot of my time too. So though a lot of my every day activities involve Alizee, they are not the type of things that keep interest up in here on a daily basis and that is where Ray excels and he deserves a lot of credit.