View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 08:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have to say with few exceptions, we get week after week the same thing with the tour. The only thing that varies is sometimes we get a better camera shot. Even with the song Fame, it's a song that's really out of her range. Maybe if she had worked on her voice more over the years, such wouldn't be the case.

I see more and more fans of the singer, fading away, and if she's gaining dancing fans, where are they?

But the main thing is she is happy with what she's doing. In fact, I think she is incredibly happy right now. She never wanted to be a Madonna or a Mylene Farmer. Corsica and family were the main things that mattered to her and she has that now.

I think it's going to be a very good year for 'her', but I think she'll lose a lot of fans. Though her fans helped her get through a difficult phase of her life, I think Mylene Farmer taught her that fans are a commodity and not something to be held closely. She values family first, Corsica a close second and fans, a very distant third.

Edit:

I was also kind of surprised to see this view and the number of views. So where are these views coming from?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-21-2016 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts