edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Yeah, this ain't AASS!

AASS: Alizee America Speaking Spanish
Hey si hablo ok enough, stop the AASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post

I think you should come and hang out, edgar. Your English is probably not nearly as poor as you believe it is, and the best way to get better at it is to practice!
Hey I never said it was poor, it is just, a bit limited
And yeah, thats a good point Ruro, listening to everyone's ideas and points of view is hmmm, rare and worthy. Its way better than posting your comments. So yes, I will try to be there, Though don't expect more than a " hello guys" from me

As far as being distracted during En Concert, or not being able to properly appreciate it goes...I say look at it this way: you can sit in a room and "appreciate it" alone as often as you like, but the opportunity to share it with friends and fellow fans like this is pretty rare. Who knows? Another fan may share a comment or an insight that may cause you to see something in a different light, and give you a whole new appreciation of it. And even if that doesn't happen...it's just fun to share something you love with others who know where you're coming from! It's still appreciating it, just in a different sense.

Anyway, the more the merrier. Even if you only hang out to lurk and listen, you're more than welcome. [/QUOTE]