View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Woo! Glad to see you got it working, Roman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I hope we're going to have time to get everyone working by this weekend.
I will likely be on the Vent server and have it running in the background on Wednesday evening, if folks want to try a dry run of connecting and actually having a conversation to make sure it all works. (It might help to break the ice a little in advance of Saturday, too!)

Quote:
5 to 10 people is probably best, otherwise it's a likely train wreck. Hey, record it just to capture the chaos, or will everyone just be really quiet watching Alizée? You never know until it happens!
Well, in order to make sure it's not just two hours of dead air, this is where I'm going to give you guys a little bit of homework in advance of Saturday...

Don't worry, it's nothing too difficult, and nothing we haven't already talked about already on the forums. I'd just like everybody to come armed with answers to the following questions:

1) Which is your favorite song from the concert?
2) Which is your favorite outfit?
3) Do you have one moment in particular that really "gets" you? A close-up, a smile, a choice bit of choreography?
4) Do you prefer the studio cuts or the live performances?
5) Who does Lili really like better--Phillipe (bass) or Gil (lead guitar)?

Be prepared to defend your choice! There may be a pop quiz! (Well OK, no...but you can count on some friendly debate, I'm sure.) Don't discuss it here though, please...save it for Saturday.

Bonus points to anybody who poses a burning question of their own that they'd really like answered during this thing...