View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:45 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrplay View Post
As an Alizée fan I frequently find myself running through a bunch of "What if?" situations in my head and thought that it would make for quit an interesting thread topic, so if you would like to add your own "What if" situations or comment on other ones feel free.

Okay so my first "What if?" situation is:

Q: "What if" you bumped into Alizée on the streets and you both dropped your iPods and they became mixed up (if you don't have an Ipod play along anyways) so you ended up with hers and she had yours, what do you think yours and her response would be to the realization of having the other person's iPod and each others style of music?

A: In my case I think that I would be in awe at first that I'm actually holding Alizée's iPod and then I would chase her down (and probably get tackled by security mind you) to make the switch, now if she saw my taste in music I'm sure she would have varied reactions because like her I love the Gorrilaz and Madonna but I also have some pretty other ranged music from Dethklok to Alice in Chains and Avenged Sevenfold to Rush.

If anyone else has any please post them I'm interested in what you have to say
I don't have an iPod but if I did all I would listen to is Alizée.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

what if Alizée did get into the dancing category of "Graines de Star"?
Good question. Too hard for me to figure out .