Thread: Quirks
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 06:42 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Me, I brush my teeth after eating anything. Even a snack. I can't stand having any sort of gunk on my teeth, ever.
OMG! Me too! Or at least I have to mouthwash.

I got so bad about it that I would always bring either a small thing of mouthwash or a tube of toothpaste to school. After lunch I would always mouthwash in the bathroom. I was usually late to class after lunch. The teacher just got so accustomed to me always coming in a bit late that she quit giving me tardies . And people would always say I was 'weird' for wanting a clean mouth .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I also have to have my TV volume at a multiple of five at all times.
I use to be really bad about that. I still do that in my truck though. I've gotten out of that for most other things though, like the TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- I can't physically vomit or burp (I had a stomach surgery a few years back that prevents either from happening. Thus, I can never get drunk, and the way I have to burp now sounds like the battle cry of a Tusken raider)(Fundoplication surgery, if anyone cares)
I've never had such a surgery but I can't burp. The only times I have burped were on accident and unexpectedly. I have probably only burped right around 10 times my entire life (as far as I can remember anyway). As for vomiting, I can do that but it is really hard and hurts terribly bad.