View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _♥_ View Post
^^^I don't get it... early on, a fan was being criticized for posting a very bad Fuzzy capture of the video
then we turn around and share just as openly an excellent 720p copy.

With ACDLA I purchased the clip with the "5" from iTunes and I think it was only 720p when it was available
I hope Alizée doesn't plan to sell the 'Blonde' clip on iTunes... Couldn't we at least share it only in chatbox and PM at least... just to, at least keep the appearance of respect for Alizée by not being part of the spread of indiscriminate sharing.
I know very well that as AAm members we trully support her but such open sharing is a little reckless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _♥_ View Post
Doesn't matter if it's not available in USA.
For the most part I agree with you. The fact that it was officially posted on YouTube for almost all to watch whenever and wherever as as often as desired seems to contradict their efforts to even try to sell it on iTunes. It's also started appearing on TV in France as well. I think the situation would be different if it was a DVD-only release that was being sold. She wouldn't get any exposure that way right now.

Like I said yesterday, I think fans who will buy the clip on iTunes will buy it to support her regardless, and some 'fans' have never bought a single CD or a song from iTunes and never will, no matter what.

But I'm going to have to warm up the ol' crystal ball here and see what's what.