View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 04:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Thank you!

Edit:

I'd like to use these images to prove a point.

I've been saying this for a while, Alizée doesn't need that super thick eyeliner all around her eyes that she wears in her more recent years.

These pictures are a good example. She is wearing minimal eye makeup and she looks great!

Some touch to her upper eyelid is fine, just like these images, it works so well and makes her look very youthful. Reminds me of her earlier years. She just needs her natural beauty to shine through, and she'll already look good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

It made a great difference to see her “live”, “in action”, so to speak, rather than just in a “2d pic”, it kind of gave you a very brief feel for her, personality, amongst other things…

She is still, a simply “stunning” little lady, in many different ways, but, she always has been that, and always will be…

<Love the hair, by the way! >

“Her” and Greg, well it was just cool to see them, together, doing their thing. Sweet, sweet couple…

Now, Annily, oh my good grief, that “little”, “little” lady is just “photogenic” to the “max”, she is just so, so “cute”. Now, if that is her at 15yrs old, just imagine how she is going to look in her 20’s. Neither “stunning”, nor “beautiful”, are going to be “adequate” to describe that “little” one…

And actually getting to see her and her mother, “interacting”, well, that was both “illuminating”, and, very “sweet”… ...............
Totally agree about the make up. With her, less is better.

Her hair looked awesome too and to see this live with them interacting was great.

Here is a Youtube video that was put out by the Alizee fanclub.