View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:24 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Thanks, ptjmwa! That was intersetng to hear about the tattoos, I had no idea she had that many. I was aware of three: the two most obvious ones, and the one of Annily, which I learned of last week. I have no problem with tattoos, but some people do. As for her discussing th new direction, I think it clears up the disussion about why she did it. And she thinks like I do, that she has been making music for ten years and has obviously grown up a lot. Which was the main goal of my Moi... Lolita thread, to celebrate all of Alizée, not just ML. I appareciate the work you put into this, ptjmwa. Great job!

Edit:

Ps yes I can pronouce it! And she could come to America very easily and have no trouble with the media. Well, unless she came near any of us! I wouldn't ambush her, or ask her autograph (got that), but I may say a polite 'Salut, Alizée. J'adore ta musique, et j'espère a voir tu dans un concert !' But she wouldn't come to Virginia, there is nothing fun here Oh well, I know I will meet her some day! She got married in Vegas, and nobody found out until much later, so I doubt she would have any trouble vacationing n Hawaii or Florida.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-13-2010 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts