View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:01 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Nothing major, just the fact that her Tinkerbell tattoo wasn't an impulsive, spur-of-the moment thing (like her marriage ). Apparently tattoos are a pretty big part of Corsican culture (a culture that has elements of mysticism and magic, from what I've read). Tinkerbell is a guardian for Alizée: Lili has a HUGE collection of statues and figures of Tinkerbelle, who is something like a totem. THAT tattoo has some significance, so I'm pretty sure THIS one will too (If she gets it) .
I didn't know that tatoos were a Corsican practice. However, not that you say that it makes perfect sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
You've already secured the Mexican fan base, Alizée, no need to suck up even more...
Although the choice of an Aztec symbol (over some other) could have been influenced in part by her popularity in Mexico, I would more likely believe that (if she chose to get another one) she has experienced some of the energy that can be felt at some of those places, and now feels some type of tie to that symbol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
If she wants to get her next tat on LA Ink, I'll hook her up and edit the segment.
I didn't realize you were working on that series. Sounds like fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Now that would be an episode to watch. They could run a 2 hr special on it, and it would be fine by me.
I think we all would enjoy that.